SOFT COLOUR PALETTE AKA PASTELS


(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Hi everyone!!! I hope you are all doing fine. Don't be fooled by these photos, the sun might be shining and the trees are blossoming, it's still pretty cold out here for this time of the year. But I'm sure you can tell from what I was wearing that the cold is the least of my concerns. 
We got a little carried away taking the photos, please excuse the extra photos. 
Have a happy weekend  xx 

(shop the post)
Olá a todos! Espero que estejam todos bem. Não se deixe enganar por essas fotos, o sol pode estar a brilhar e as árvores também podem estar florescendo, mais ainda está muito frio por aqui especialmente para esta época do ano. Mas eu tenho certeza que vocês podem notar pelo o que eu vesti que o frio é o ultimo das minhas preocupações. 
Nos deixamos levar um pouco ao tirar as fotos, por favor, desculpem as fotos extras. 
Tenham um final de semana feliz xx















(The photo above)
Probably NOT my smartest idea… all I could think off were the shoesss!! (lol)










I was wearing:
Primark Man's tee [S] (similar)
Topshop Skirt [UK8] (old) (similar)
Fendi oversized clutch (old) (similar)
Charlotte Olympia shoes [36] (here)
Zara Coat (old) [M] (similar)
Lanvin Necklace (old) (similar)
Maison Michel gold cat ears (old) (similar) 

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , ,