ROSA & STRIPES

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Hello everyone! Growing up I was never a fan of dresses, I was such a tomboy...I remember wearing them during special occasions and that was only because I had no other choice, my mother insisted that I had to wear them (and you know what I mean when I say insisted, right?) but now it's a different story. They are one of my go to items, it's "save" and you are guaranteed to look chic and feminine in a flash effortlessly. 

(Shop the post)

Olá a todos! Nunca fui fã de vestidos quando eu era mais nova, eu tinha mais tendência de tomboy ... Lembro-me que usava-os mais em ocasiões especiais e isso era so porque eu não tinha outra opção, a minha mãe insistia que eu tinha que vestir-los (e vocês já imaginam o que quero dizer quando digo insistia, neh?), mas agora a história é diferente. Eles são um dos meus itens que eu olho primeiro, é "salvo" (não é arriscado) e você estará garantida de estar bem vestida, chique e feminina em um flash sem esforço.























I was wearing:
Dress from Choies [Small] (here) (similar)
Zara shirt [small] (similar)
Louboutins plato shoes [EU35.5] (similar)
Chanel boy (similar)
Le Specs (here)
Topshop Lipstick [All about me(here) and lipliner [Fearless] (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya 

Labels: , ,