THE CLASSIC B.O.X


(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)

Greeting everyone! If you are following me in instagram (@styleismything) you probably  have seen me and my new hair do, well technically speaking not so new because I have done it before, I've just changed the colour and hair type (Russian), did we like it? But, that's not the only new thing I've been rocking lately, ladies and gents allow me to introduce you to the mother of all effortless chic bags, the Celine Box (hats off). 
I've been on the look out for a new bag that caught my eyes and I have never looked for a Celine, until a friend of mine told me that a Celine box would suit me and my style, therefore, as soon as they told me that they were going to have some exciting colours coming in for the F/W, I didn't look back and it did some serious damage to my bank account, but it's definitely a good investment no regret- its not everyday I get a new bag.


(Shop the look)



Cumprimentos a todos! Se vocês ja seguem-me no instagram (@styleismything)  provavelmente  aperceberam-se do meu novo cabelo, bem, tecnicamente falando não tão novo, porque eu ja usei ele assim antes, mudei a cor e tipo de cabelo (russo), Gostaram? Mas isso não é a única coisa nova que eu venho a usar ultimamente, senhoras e senhores, permitam-me que eu apresente-vos a mãe de todos as bolsas chiques, a Celine Box (tirei o chapéu). 
Ja faz algum tempo que estive a procura de uma bolsa nova que chama-se a minha atenção e nunca tinha olhado bem para a Celine, até que uma amiga minha disse-me que a Celine Box iria ficar-me bem, portanto, logo que a loja disse-me que iriam receber algumas cores de tirar o fôlego para a F/W não olhei para trás e fez algum dano grave a minha conta bancária, mas é definitivamente um bom investimento, porque até que não são todos os dias que compro uma bolsa nova. xx


















I was wearing:
Primark white tee [S] (similar)
Roland Mouret Shirt [UK10] (here)
Celine Box bag (similar)
Christian Louboutin pigalle 120 (similar)
House of Holland sunglasses (here)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , ,