FEATHERS & STRIPES

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Hi guys, greeting from my humble place, how have you all been? How fun is this skirt? Do you still remember when I last styled her? I know, its been a while... so I've decided to dust it off and take her for a walk (love playing with old favourites). Enjoy it xx
(shop the post) 


Oi pessoal, saudação da minha humilde casa, como vocês estão? Quão divertida é esta saia? Vocês ainda lembram-se quando da última de usei-a? Eu sei, já passa algum um tempo, então eu decidi tirar-lhe o pó e levá-la para um passeio (adoro me divertir com antigos itens favoritos). Devirtam-se xx














I was wearing:
Primark tee (similar)
Zara feather skirt (similar)
Christian Louboutin Bille Et Boule 120 (100 here)
Celine box bag (similar)

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo
SUE


Labels: , , , ,