ILINCIC

(Photos by Heidi De Carvalho)
Hello from Manchester!!! Its our first time in this city and so far no complaining. My little sister moved down here for Uni and we (my Dad and I) came to check it out, its her first time living on her own. 
I wore this look the other day when the weather was warm and the sun was shining. Enjoy it xx  



Olá a partir de Manchester !!! É a nossa primeira vez nesta cidade e até agora nao ha nenhuma queixa. Minha irmã mudou-se para cá para Uni e nós (eu e meu pai) vie-mos verificar como ela esta. 
Eu usei esse visual no o outro dia, quando o tempo estava quente e o sol estava brilhante. Espero que gostem xx 


 












 I was wearing:
Roksanda Ilincic (similar) (on the budget)
Christian Louboutin (similar)
Celine box (similar) (on the budget)
House of Holland sunglasses (similar)
More Is Love necklace (here)

thanks for passing by
xoxo
Sue


Labels: , , ,